Looking for an indoor golf simulator in Colorado Springs? Want to improve your golf performance or get a video golf swing analysis? Looking to recover from a golf injury? We’ve got you covered!
Great Moves Physical Therapy has invested in the best! Our High Definition Golf™ simulator is considered the gold standard for indoor golf simulators. We use this facility as part of our golf performance and rehabilitation program which complements the instruction from your golf pro to allow you to play top golf safely and consistently.
This program is designed for people who are looking to enhance their golf performance and for people who are perhaps recovering from a golf injury or condition that’s hampering your golf swing.
Best of all, you don’t have to wait for the warm weather to get your golf swing in prime shape. Not only that, but with the benefit of the video swing analysis, you can learn what you’re doing right and wrong in order to make those critical adjustments for a better golf swing.
You’ll also be glad to know that a highly-trained golf specialist helps you develop a more effective swing while reducing the chance of injury. Schedule your first session today:
Watch Our Indoor Golf Simulator in Action!
In the video below, Jacki Koury, MPT, explains and demonstrates the indoor golf simulator and golf performance program at Great Moves Physical Therapy:
The HD Golf simulator measures:
- ball speed
- club-head speed
- efficiency of energy transfer from club head speed to ball speed
- launch angle
- swing path
- club head angle at impact
- ball spin
- ball spin axis
Video Swing Analysis:
- The use of 3 cameras
- 120 frames per second to capture every moment of your swing
- Editing capabilities to highlight areas of your swing
- Real time and slow motion playback options
Play on one of the 21 championship courses available, some of which include:
- Pebble Beach
- Torrey Pines
- PGA National
- Pinehurst No. 2
- Bethpage Black
- Spyglass Hill
Watch How Golf Rehabilitation & Performance Works
Are you having difficulty reaching that full backswing that your Pro keeps asking for? Are you unbalanced on your follow through, leading to a shot shape that leaves room for improvement?
If so, our physical therapy approach can help you with your golf rehabilitation and performance. We have the education and tools to improve your performance on the course. If you feel that your golf game is being hindered by your body, we have trained therapists who will perform a head-to-toe evaluation to determine any limitations in: flexibility, strength, joint mobility and balance that may be affecting your game.
You can increase your distance and consistency leading to a lower handicap with Great Moves on your side!
Benefits of golf performance at Great Moves:
- Trained and certified therapists in golf rehab and performance
- State-of-the-art indoor High Definition Golf™ simulator
- A staff with more than 40 years of experience working with golfers
What you get:
- We will work with your Pro to accomplish your best golf
- Video swing analysis
- 1- or 2-hour initial evaluation to perform a full body evaluation
- Customized program that addresses your specific needs
- Individual work on our indoor High Definition Golf™ simulator
- Access to our physical therapists, personal trainer, massage therapists and hand therapist
- Access to full sets of left and right handed Nike golf clubs are available at the clinic for ease of use or you can bring your own clubs
Click here to learn more about how our personal trainers can help you improve your golf game.
Schedule Your Virtual Tee Time Now!
Give us a call at 719-477-6870 to schedule a time to come on in and give our indoor golf simulator a try. The first consultation is free of charge and it’s your chance to have your swing analyzed by a golf specialist at Great Moves Physical Therapy.