Next time you head out to play nine holes at the golf course, try these nine exercises:
- Warm Up: Always warm up before you go out and play. Walk, jog, or do something for 10 minutes
- Posture Check: Club along your spine, and head behind the ball. This is your posture at set-up, back swing, and through impact.
- Lunge and Turn: Club across your shoulders. Step forward with eyes focused forward. Rotate towards the leg. Repeat each side 3x.
- Slow Motion Swing: Feel every move of the golf swing. Take 20-30 seconds from the start of the swing to the finish.
- Swoosh: For hand/eye coordination and depth perception put your feet together and “swoosh” your wedge at a piece of grass.
- Finish Pose: Hold your finish pose with belt buckle towards the target, eyes to the target, and good balance on the outside of your target-side foot.
- Pre-Shot Routine: Have a pre-shot routine that is consistent with every shot you take.
- Go Right Brain: Take a deep breath, relax, and create. Spend less than 5 seconds over the ball once your club is set.
- FIND YOUR TARGET. FIND YOUR GREAT MOVES!
Click here to check out our indoor golf simulator.