Most patients we see at Great Moves for the first time have been referred by a friend or physician who knows what PT is and what it can help. They know what we do and that we do it very well.
But a lot of folks don’t know how effective Physical Therapy can be for their own condition or the problem spots in their every day lives. Or they don’t know that you can get Physical Therapy BEFORE surgery – and that in many cases getting PT can even take away the need for surgery for pain relief!
Here are a few other things we do at Great Moves that you might not know about:
- Video running analysis and custom orthotics to keep your feet, knees, and back in good shape
- Balance training and fall prevention.
- Trigger Point Dry Needling for management of postural headaches and low back pain
- Women’s Health and external treatment of Pelvic Floor Pain
- Alter-G Treadmill Training for off or in-season running programs to protect from over-training
- Ergonomic assessments to correct your posture for increased comfort at work
- Comprehensive Golf programs for swing and strength training
- Pre-season athletic screens with the Functional Movement Screen to keep you from getting injured
PT works. Call Great Moves TODAY (719-477-6870) and let us show you how PT can work for you!