Looking to recover from a golf injury? Need golf therapy? Want to improve your golf performance? We’ve got you covered! At Great Moves Physical Therapy, we can help you get back in top golf shape with our golf rehabilitation & performance program.
This program is designed for people who are looking to enhance their golf performance and for people who are perhaps recovering from a golf injury or condition that’s hampering your golf swing.
Best of all, you don’t have to wait for the warm weather to get your golf swing in prime shape. You can train on our High Definition Golf™ indoor golf simulator any time of the year. Not only that, but with the benefit of the video swing analysis, you can learn what you’re doing right and wrong in order to make those critical adjustments for a better golf swing.
You’ll also be glad to know that a highly-trained golf specialist helps you develop a more effective swing while reducing the chance of injury. Schedule your first session today:
How Golf Rehabilitation Works
Are you having difficulty reaching that full backswing that your Pro keeps asking for? Are you unbalanced on your follow through, leading to a shot shape that leaves room for improvement?
If so, our physical therapy approach can help you with your golf rehabilitation and performance. We have the education and tools to improve your performance on the course. If you feel that your golf game is being hindered by your body, we have trained therapists who will perform a head-to-toe evaluation to determine any limitations in: flexibility, strength, joint mobility and balance that may be affecting your game.
You can increase your distance and consistency leading to a lower handicap with Great Moves on your side!
Benefits of Golf Therapy
- Trained and certified therapists in golf rehab and performance
- State-of-the-art indoor High Definition Golf™ simulator
- A staff with more than 40 years of experience working with golfers
What We Do
- We will work with your Pro to accomplish your best golf
- Video swing analysis
- 1- or 2-hour initial evaluation by a golf therapist or trainer to perform a full body evaluation
- Customized program that addresses your specific needs
- Individual work on our indoor High Definition Golf™ simulator
- Access to our physical therapists, personal trainer, massage therapists and hand therapist
- Access to full sets of left and right handed Nike golf clubs are available at the clinic for ease of use or you can bring your own clubs
Click here to learn more about how our personal trainers can help you improve your golf game.
Free Golf Rehabilitation Consultation
Give us a call at 719-477-6870 to schedule a time to come on in and learn about golf rehabilitation & performance program. The first consultation is free of charge and it’s your chance to have your swing analyzed by a golf specialist at Great Moves Physical Therapy.