Have a nagging running injury? Want to ‘safely’ get back into optimal running shape? The Alter-G® Anti-Gravity Treadmill at Great Moves Physical Therapy might be the answer for you.
The Alter-G® is revolutionary training equipment that allows you to walk, jog, and run at any percentage of your body weight to take the stress off of your joints and eliminate the risk of falling.
This way you return to running in a gradual and safe manner. And you can do it any time of the year at our physical therapy clinic. It can be a perfect complement to any sports or injury rehabilitation plan.
Let’s get you on the fast track to pain-free walking and running. Schedule a free consultation today:
VIDEO: Alter-G® Treadmill Overview
Who Can It Benefit?
- Endurance athletes with overuse injuries
- Endurance athletes without injuries looking to increase their miles
- Lower extremity pre and post-operative patients
- Anyone with difficulties walking
- People with gait dysfunctions after a stroke
- People who want to walk, jog or run without increased stress on joints
Injury Recovery with Alter-G®
- Allow for protection of healing tissue
- Encourage range of motion
- Earlier weight-bearing activity
- Encourage more rapid return of motor control
Related Blog Article:
Is Barefoot Running Beneficial?
Free Alter-G® Anti-Gravity Treadmill Consultation
Is the Alter-G® anti-gravity treadmill right for you? Talk to a certified physical therapist at Great Moves Physical Therapy. Please contact us by calling (719) 477-6870 if you have any questions or want to schedule a FREE consultation.